Get 40% off book files when you upgrade this week
Recent research shows the best price for a self-published ebook is between 2.99 and 4.99. But the cost for professional interior book design and cover design can total $600-$1700.
Q. So how can you be profitable as an independent publisher?
A. Use Pressbooks.com to bypass manual graphic design and ebook development.
Q. How much can you save using Pressbooks?
A. You can normally produce the files you need to publish in ebookstores and print-on-demand for only $99 when you use Pressbooks.com to format your book DIY. That’s up to $1,600 in savings!
But this week, you can get your files for even less. If you upgrade your book before May 29 at midnight EST, you can get our PDF+EBOOK Pro plan (regularly $99) for $59* (a 40% savings).
Q. How can we charge so little for formatted book files?
A. At Pressbooks, we don’t manually design and develop your book in print and ebook formats for you. Pressbooks is a self-service platform that you can use to turn your manuscript into a book. Just copy and paste your manuscript into the system and the system will export beautifully formatted book files that meet industry standards for publishing.
Q. OK, how do I upgrade?
A. Here’s how to redeem this discount:
- Log in to your Pressbooks account and the book you’d like to upgrade.
- Click Upgrade in your Pressbooks project dashboard.
- Enter the discount code: SUMMERWRITING
- Click Verify to see your discount, and make your payment!
Q. What’s included?
A. For $59 (through 4/30), PDF+EBOOK Pro plans include:
- MOBI book files (to publish on Amazon)
- EPUB ebook files (to publish in other ebookstores)
- PDF interior files (for print-on-demand at CreateSpace, IngramSpark, & LSI)
- Cover Generator (to generate print-ready covers and ebook covers)
- 250 MB in storage space (for images)
You must use the discount code before Sunday, May 29, at midnight EST, in order to get this special pricing.
Have questions about our system or upgrading? Email email@example.com.
*This is a one-time, per-book charge. Price is in U.S. dollars.