Upgrade your ebook and print book files at Pressbooks this week
According to a recent article in Publishing Perspectives, the cost of book interior design ranges from $500-$1,000 and cover design ranges from $200-$800.
That means you can save $600-$1700 by using Pressbooks to produce your own professional-caliber book files and covers for ebookstores and print-on-demand, even at our regular prices.
But this week you can save even more because our regular PDF+EBOOK Pro upgrades (regularly $99) are only $59.
Use the discount code SPRINGINTOPUBLISHING to upgrade your book files to PDF+EBOOK Pro before Saturday, April 30 at midnight EST and you’ll save 40% off regular price.
Here’s What’s Included:
For $59 (through 4/30), PDF+EBOOK Pro plans include:
- MOBI book files (to publish on Amazon)
- EPUB ebook files (to publish in other ebookstores)
- PDF interior files (for print-on-demand at CreateSpace, IngramSpark, & LSI)
- Cover Generator (to generate print-ready covers and ebook covers)
- 250 MB in storage space (for images)
You must use the discount code before Saturday, April 30, at midnight EST, in order to get this special pricing.
To redeem this discount:
- Log in to your Pressbooks account and the book you’d like to upgrade.
- Click Upgrade in your Pressbooks project dashboard.
- Enter the discount code: SPRINGINTOPUBLISHING
- Click Verify to see your discount, and make your payment!
Have questions about our system or upgrading? Email email@example.com.