Way back in mid-March, we closed our office as a precautionary measure in response to COVID-19, and since then I have been planning (and planning and planning) to write about Pressbooks and the ways open digital technologies, open content, and open practices can be part of a resilience strategy in the face of upheavals like
Are you wanting to publish your book independently but not sure how to get started? You’ll find all the help advice you need in our new email course on self-publishing.
The seven-day email course covers:
- Independent Publishing vs. Traditional Publishing
- Terminology, Technology, & Formatting Your Manuscript
- Creating Your Book Covers for Ebook and Print
- Other Elements of Publishing: Testing Your Ebook, ISBNs, etc.
- Distributing Your Book in Kindle and Other Ebookstores and Print-on-Demand
- Pricing, Royalties & Marketing Your Book
- Costs of Self-Publishing
Want to know more? Sign up for our email course on self-publishing and learn how to get your book to market easily and affordably.
Update: The link to sign up for this course has been removed.