It’s time for us to lift the curtain on some major changes here at Pressbooks! We’ve spent a lot of time over the last month doing some much-needed maintenance across the platform, including theme improvements and changes to the user experience for institutions using single-sign on technology. These past weeks also included important work on
Thank You for Choosing Pressbooks!
We’re taking a look at the Pressbooks year in review. It’s been an exciting year at Pressbooks, and we want to thank you for being part of it. We appreciate all you’ve done to support Pressbooks and help us grow.
Here are just a few highlights of what we’ve been able to accomplish this year, thanks to your support.
2015 Pressbooks Year in Review:
- Introduced our new cover generator (beta).
- Premiered EPUB3 export capability.
- Added book printing to our range of services.
- Piloted Pressbooks Public, in partnership with Biblioboard.
- Launched an enterprise product for education, Pressbooks EDU.
- Created a free download for you, The Pressbooks Guide to Self-Publishing.
- Increased our themes and improved the way Pressbooks handles them.
- Improved customer support and product documentation.
- and more!
Customers are at the center of our business at Pressbooks, and we appreciate your loyalty and support throughout 2015.
Warm wishes to you for a happy holiday and a prosperous new year. See you in 2016!
Hugh, Liz & the Pressbooks Team